Terms and conditions
Thank you for your generous support of the Windham Endowment. We are
delighted to accept your donation on the following terms and conditions.
1. Irrevocable. Once we receive your donation, it is irrevocable.
2. Use for Charitable Purposes. We will use your gift only to advance our charitable, educational, and public purposes, which include funding our programs and initiatives and also include paying appropriate general, administrative, and managerial expenses. Indicate any additional limitations or conditions on the Donation Form that accompanies your donation.
3. Variance Power. If any limitations or conditions that you place on your donation become unnecessary, undesirable, impractical, or impossible to comply with, you agree that it is your intent that we amend the terms of your donation and use it accordingly, but only to the extent so that the terms of your donation are no longer unnecessary, undesirable, impractical, or impossible to comply with.
4. Investment. Along with other gifts, your donation will be invested in accordance with our investment policies.
5. Fees. The investment of the Endowment’s assets may be subject to investment management fees. In addition, from time to time, the Endowment, in accordance with policies adopted by its Board of Directors, may be required to draw upon its assets for general, administrative, and managerial purposes. In particular, upon receipt of your gift, the Endowment will transfer from your gift to the Endowment’s operating fund an amount equal to two and one-half percent (2.5%) of your gift.